Emirates ID Card
Emirates ID (EID) is mandatory for all legal UAE residents, including nationals, GCC citizens, expatriates, and residents. UAE residents falling in these categories can tender applications to apply for the EID card.
For the purpose of submitting ID card application, one can visit the website www.emiratesid.ae or accredited Typing Centers. In order to successfully accomplishing the application process, it is also mandatory to visit a Preventative Medical Center or Registration Center. Following are some steps for accessing this service:
- Submitting an application: Complete the online application form, pay the ID card fees, get an appointment, and receive confirmation via SMS.
- Confirming biometrics: On the appointment date, reach the Registration Centers or Preventative Medical Center (Expatriates) with the required documents. There, your biometric data will be captured.
- Collecting the EID cards: Receive an SMS from the authority on when the card is ready and collect the card from your local post office.
Documents needed for UAE National or GCC Citizens
- Completed application form
- Original valid family book (UAE National)
- Original valid passport
- Proof of residency
Note: Citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates are eligible to activate the E Gate function on your Emirates ID Card.
From The Web
December 27, 2017
Shop In DSF & Win Gold
December 26, 2017
DSF 2018 – All You Need To Know
December 25, 2017
Dubai New Years Eve Destinations
December 24, 2017
Gold Shopping In Dubai
December 23, 2017
DSF 12 Hour Mega Sale
December 22, 2017
Dubai Emirates Literature Festival 2018
December 20, 2017
VAT Rules In UAE Free Zones
December 19, 2017
Avatar - Inspired Cirque du Soleil Show In Dubai
December 18, 2017
Ladies Day Deals In Dubai Clubs
December 14, 2017
5 Ways To Explore Hatta – Dubai