Do I Need A VISA in UAE?
People from different countries, who are planning to visit United Arab Emirates (UAE) for various purposes, need to have a valid visa while traveling to any of the UAE area (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain). Before coming to Dubai, you need to possess a valid visa which you can get on arrival to the UAE or you need to have a visa in advance before you land in UAE via airplane or ship.
- You need a visa if you are not a citizen of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
- You need a prior visa if you are not eligible to have a visa on arrival.
- You need to have an on arrival visa to visit the UAE if you have passports
Remember that citizens of the GCC countries and American citizens possessing regular passports do not need to have a visa.
Countries eligible for visa on arrival:
Citizens or holders of passports issued by EU states
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and The Netherlands
States exempted from UAE entry visa requirements
- Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, Singapore, United Kingdom, the USA, and Vatican
Visa conditions for the citizen of the GCC countries:
Citizens of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, including Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, do not require a visa to visit the UAE. They simply need to show airport officials their GCC country passports or ID cards.
Countries need a visa in advance to travel to UAE:
People living in countries other than the GCC countries and eligible for visa on arrival need to apply for a visa through their nearest UAE embassy in their own countries. It is advised that visa requirements are subject to change. That is why you need to check out the best and updated information at the UAE embassy or its official websites before traveling.
From The Web
December 27, 2017
Shop In DSF & Win Gold
December 26, 2017
DSF 2018 – All You Need To Know
December 25, 2017
Dubai New Years Eve Destinations
December 24, 2017
Gold Shopping In Dubai
December 23, 2017
DSF 12 Hour Mega Sale
December 22, 2017
Dubai Emirates Literature Festival 2018
December 20, 2017
VAT Rules In UAE Free Zones
December 19, 2017
Avatar - Inspired Cirque du Soleil Show In Dubai
December 18, 2017
Ladies Day Deals In Dubai Clubs
December 14, 2017
5 Ways To Explore Hatta – Dubai